Get started to Cânon inkjet setup with guidelines of IJ.Start.Cânon site. Check and learn the best and easy methods to set up Cânon printer hardware download and install the Cânon ij setup. The site is based on the computer operating system where you can find an online manual and guide. Use the wired or wireless connection to connect the Cânon printer to Wi-Fi and router as well. Then, set up the hardware and install the Cânon software. Now you can try printing.
How to Download and Install Cânon ij Setup via Start Cânon?
Step by Step Cânon printer drivers downloads and installation is shown here, follow instructions mentioned below;
- Ensure the browser you’ll use for ij start Cânon printer setup has its updated version.
- Go through IJ.Start.Cânon (secure) site and click the “Set Up (Start Here)” tab.
- Move ahead to the next page, where you need to enter the Cânon printer model.
- You also can choose the first two letters of your Cânon ij printer from shown list on IJ.Start.Cânon screen.
- Click “Start”. See, change or select the right operating system like Windows, Mac, from the corner of your Cânon window.
- Eventually, choose an appropriate Cânon ij setup and download Cânon drivers on your system.
- After software download from IJ.Start.Cânon, open the downloads folder, and double-click on the setup file to install the Cânon printer software.
- Follow on-screen prompts to complete the ij start Cânon printer setup installation.
Steps to Setup ij Start Cânon inkjet printer?
To setup IJ.Start.Cânon, you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, you have to open the systems such as PC or laptop.
- Secondly, you have to connect the Cânon inkjet printer to the system via wired or wireless.
- The third step is to launch the web browser and enter the IJ.Start.Cânon set up in the address search bar.
- Enter and wait for the Cânon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Just tap on the “Configure” icon and wait for the new window that asks for the model number.
- Enter the Cânon model number and click on the “Enter” button and install the setup.
Ways to Setup IJ.Start.Cânon with USB
In case you cannot locate your Cânon printer after reaching the official sites or other then you can use the USB for setting up the Cânon printer setup. You can also visit the IJ.Start.Cânon for taking the help. Well, here are the steps you need to follow to setup Cânon printers using USB:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have a USB cable. From the web browser and go to the IJ.Start.Cânon website.
- The next step is to wait for the Cânon software to connect the printer to the PC with a USB cable.
- Click on the “Next” button and get the driver for your printer and check whether you want to connect the printer to one network.
- Tap on the “Yes” and hit on the “Complete” button and then tap on the “Add a printer” option.
- You have to click on the “Add” button and get the driver from the Cânon.com/ijsetup site.
- Go to the Device setting and then tap on the LAN settings and choose the connection.
- Install the Cânon drivers, inkjet cartridges, and then check the connection for your device. You can configure the Cânon printer and try to print.
Step By Step Guidelines to Set Up Ij Start Cânon Printer
- Cânon printer software – Either install Cânon CD-ROM or download the Cânon ij printer setup from https://IJ.Start.Cânon or IJ.Start.Cânon.
- Connect to WiFi – On your IJ printer, press the WiFi button until you see a stable orange alarm flashlight.
- Wireless router – Press the WPS button on the nearby wireless router and wait for the alarm flash to be steady green and blue lights.
- Connect to a network – See on your Cânon IJ printer if it’s connected to the same network as your PC or Laptop network.
- Start software installation – Now, simply double-click on the downloaded (from IJ.Start.Cânon) setup file [PKG or EXE].
- Select a connection type – During the Cânon ij setup installation, once prompt, choose a connection type, for example, wireless connection or USB connection.
- Complete the installation – Follow all the instructions shown on the Cânon printer software installation display and click Finish.
- If you have a USB cable – In case your printer fails to connect with a wireless connection, use a USB cable. Therefore, simply plug in the USB cable to the PC, Laptop port, and connect to the Cânon IJ printer.
- Your Cânon inkjet printer is ready to use (print, scan, fax, etc).
To start printing with Cânon ij printer, simply open Document and adjust the setting of paper, printer quality, and more, thereafter press Ctrl + P or find the print option.
How to Print with IJ.Start.Cânon on Windows 10?
If you wish to print the IJ.Start.Cânon on Windows 10, then you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- The first step is to check whether the Cânon printer is turned on. Just load the paper of the appropriate size in the input tray after extending it.
- Open the Printer Driver setup window on your system. Select the profile that you use frequently.
- Just choose the Quick setup tab from the Commonly used settings option.
- On choosing the printing profile of IJ.Start.Cânon setup, the Additional features, Media Type, and paper size values to their original values.
- The print quality should be set to High, Standard, or Draft based on your need. Tap on the “OK” option to save the settings.
- Open the document that you want to print by using the Cânon printer and go to the “File” tab. Just select the Print option to print your documents.